At the conclusion of each function the clubhouse must be cleaned in accordance with the following details:
1. Rugs in both rooms to be vacuumed.
2. Table tops to be washed down. All food, spills, etc. must be removed (no stickiness to tabletops).
3. Chairs to be wiped down with a damp towel.
4. Fireplace hearths to be swept off.
5. Windows to be free of finger prints, food, etc.
6. Kitchen floor to be thoroughly cleaned with mop with a cleaning agent.
7. Counter tops, sink, cabinet fronts and appliances to be wiped down with damp towel and cleaning agent.
8. Interior of refrigerator and microwave oven to be wiped down with damp towel and cleaning agent.
9. Bathroom floor to be washed with mop and cleaning agent.
10. Bathroom fixtures to be wiped down (sink and toilet).
11. All waste baskets are to be emptied and cleaned. Install plastic liners in each bucket. Liners are under the kitchen sink.
12. Fine of $10.00 will be charged to unit owner, if any helium balloons are left at the ceiling level in the clubhouse. The balloons get caught in ceiling fans and can cause damage. Your account will be billed back for maintenance to bring in a ladder and remove them.
Please leave the function rooms in as clean a condition as you would like to receive them. Failure to follow this outline when cleaning the clubhouse after your function may lead to forfeiture of your security deposit as well as forfeiture of future use of the building.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and have a good time!