Please download the Clubhouse Rental Procedures and necessary forms from here
. You must sign and send to Property Management of Andover BOTH the Release of Liability and Reservation Request forms included in this document.
1. The Clubhouse is a Private Club intended for the sole use of the Scotty Hollow resident unit owners and tenants. Guests must be accompanied by owners (or tenants) when using the facilities. Non-resident owners, who have leased their units to a tenant, relinquish their clubhouse (and tennis and pool) privileges.
2. The upstairs area is available to residents for private functions. Such private parties are arranged through Property Management of Andover and must be booked fourteen (14) days in advance of the intended date of usage. Appropriate forms are available through Property Management of Andover, along with a written list of responsibilities and regulations. A deposit is required for all private functions. The maximum number of times a unit owner (or tenant) may use the Clubhouse for a private function is three (3) times during a calendar year. Additional requests will be approved if no other request is forthcoming for the same date.
NOTE: The Clubhouse is not available on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, July 3rd or 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or "Super Bowl Sunday."
3. No pets are allowed inside the Clubhouse.
4. The maximum number of guests permitted at a private function is 60.
5. No outside cooking and/or grills are to be used at the Clubhouse. No "live bands" are allowed.
6. No one under the age of 21 years may sponsor a private function. All existing federal or state laws regarding alcoholic beverages will be in affect at the Clubhouse. Residents who host a private function assume sole responsibility for liability regarding alcohol consumption by function attendees.
7. All private functions will end by 11:00 P.M. No exceptions will be made.
8. Cleanup of the Clubhouse after a function is the responsibility of the person renting the Clubhouse. Persons renting the Clubhouse are responsible for providing their own cleaning supplies, including a vacuum cleaner. The Clubhouse will be inspected after usage. A deposit is required of all persons renting the Clubhouse and will be returned ONLY AFTER an inspection of the Clubhouse has been made and it is determined that it has been left in satisfactory condition. If the Clubhouse does not pass inspection or if there is any damage, the security deposit will not be returned.
9. NO GUEST OF A CLUBHOUSE FUNCTION WILL BE PERMITTED TO USE THE POOL OR THE LOWER LEVEL OF THE FACILITY.
10. Parking is not permitted along the pond guard rail, across the street from the clubhouse or behind C1-C9 Scotty Hollow Drive, which is also across from the clubhouse/pool. Parking for guests is permitted in the clubhouse front circle, the lower parking lot to the left of the clubhouse, and the large overflow parking lot adjacent to the building directly after the clubhouse.
11. Violation of any of these rules will result in suspension of future use of the Clubhouse and forfeiture of the deposit.